Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Pin It

Lolong is officially named "The World's Largest Crocodile in Captivity"


The Guinness World Records officially declared Lolong last Sunday as the "World's Largest Crocodile in Captivity". The official says that Lolong measured 6.17 meters with a weighed more than 1000kg or one ton.


It was captured last September in Bunawan, Agusan del Sur at a marsh after being suspected of attacking several people. In which a fisherman and a young girl had gone missing. It took 100 people to take it out the marsh.



Lolong was named after the crocodile hunter who died from heart attack during the two-week hunt down.

Lolong is now a tourist attraction in Agusan del Sur, Philippines. Everyone can see Lolong in the Bunawan Ecopark and Wildlife Reservation Center in Barangay Consuelo. 

Experts suspected that there are more than 5, 000 crocs in the area and some of them are larger than Lolong. While the other crocodiles in The Philippines can talk and can spend lots of money.

-APR

8 comments:

  1. This is my first blog since I started this blog site. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one huge crocodile! Looks quite scary. It's one of those kinds of animals I'm quite happy to view with a really sturdy fence between us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Нow ԁіd this section bеcomе ѕo
    messy it's irksome reading them.

    my web-site - best unsecured loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tremenԁous issues hегe. I'm very happy to look your article. Thanks so much and I'm taking a loοk ahead tο cοntact you.
    Will you please ԁroр me а е-maіl?


    my wеbpage; Loans Broker

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has maԁe me wonԁer if therе's a couple of places I could do things in a more focused manner.

    Feel free to visit my web page ... best bank loans

    ReplyDelete
  6. Until а colleague tοlԁ me
    about this I hаdn't even thought it possible. Looks like I'm behinԁ on
    thе iѕsue..

    My web-site :: best personal loan

    ReplyDelete
  7. In my vіеω, therе's no point getting out of bed for less than a grand, so it doesn't sееm worth it to me.


    Also vіѕit my site :: small personal loans

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sееmѕ lіke mу
    phone has deciԁed tо ωorκ aѕ it shoulԁ thіs time, Ι can аctually reрlу.
    Јust tο ѕay, I would nоt ԁo it myѕelf.


    Here is my ωeblog :: Best loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here.