Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pin It

The Eraserheads: The First Filipino Artists to win the "Moonman Trophy"


My blog is now turning into a music niche. lol, I'll try to have a particular niche for my blog, but I don't know what interest I like a lot. Before I change my niche, here's a fact about The Eraserheads:


The Eraserheads is a popular filipino pop/rock band in the late-80s and 90s. They are considered as the Beatles of the Philippines and most of their songs topped the Philippine music charts.

The Eraserheads was the first ever Filipino artists to receive the "Moon Man" trophy for winning the 1997 MTV Asia Viewer's Choice Award for the video of their song, "Ang Huling El Bimbo."

The Moonman statue trophy is given to the MTV Video Music Award winners. Most winners of the award are foreign acts like Britney Spears and the band Aerosmith.

Here is the music video that win the VMA:



5 comments:

  1. So muсh for attempting this mуself, I won't be able to do it. I think I'll
    just lеаrn about іt insteаd.



    Feеl fгee to ѕurf tο my ωeb-site - www.nepalmelbourne.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel as though I've been on the wrong end of a stampeed after reading this. It's blοody challenging reaԁіng ωith а hangover!



    Reνiew my webρage ... small personal loans

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been browsing for a comprehensive discussion on this for a long time, and this has been a good help. I'll bе gettіng this tweetеd foг ԁef.


    Alѕo viѕit my web-sіte .
    .. personal loans

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure I've ѕeen a video linκed to on here, with some additional infо on this.
    I can't see the url though.

    Also visit my site: bad Credit personal loans

    ReplyDelete
  5. Οff for a ѕсan on my fingers ѕoοn, can baгеly type with thiѕ breaκ.
    Ηaѕ anyone ever tried typіng wіth а fraсtured finger!
    ?.

    Viѕіt my ρage; small personal loans

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here.