Saturday, August 4, 2012

Pin It

Civil Service Exam Reviewer

Passing the Civil Service Exam will give you oppurtunity to apply for a government position. There are two classifications in a Civil Service exam, the professional and the sub-professional.



According to the Civil Service Commision, the Career Service Professional and Sub-professional examinations are open to all applicants regardless of educational attainment. Applicants for both levels should (1) be a Filipino citizen, at  least 18 years old, and of good moral character; (2) Have no criminal record or have not been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude; (3) Have not been dishonorably discharged from military service or dismissed for cause from any civilian position in the government; and (4) Have not taken the same level of career service examination within three months from last examination taken.

You can check the Civil Service Commission site for more info.

If you're going to take the exam you should be responsible if you want to pass the exam. You can enroll in review centers or you can self-review. You can search in the net for some reviewers but here's a proven exam reviewers that will let you pass the exam:



19 comments:

  1. Thank you for this very informative post. I've been thinking of taking up civil service exam but I don't have any idea on what I should do or study but with this I now have guidelines on what I should expect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, haven't been pass cse I guess I'm too old now to take it again

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pass my SUB-PROF CSE. Need not to take for PROF CSE anymore because I have my own business now and too old to have another review. But this blog is very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the reviewer. Useful for anyone who will take the exam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a good post. I will be taking Prof CSE this coming October and this will help me. hopefully

    ReplyDelete
  6. i passed the sub-pro, then after graduating with flying honors hehe, i received a mail from the civil service that i am automatically eligible under PD907 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I passed this too with an average of 85 (take 1) - I remember clearly because I had to put it on my resume! :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. to whom it may concerned:

    I need HELP if someone have a soft copy reviewer for Sub Professional please send it on my e-mail add: diolazo_cherrylyn@yahoo.com
    thank you so much for concerned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE REVIEWER , THE LINK IS POSTED ABOVE
      Civil Service Exam Reviewer. (http://www.mediafire.com/?dcxus6pp4g21e)the link

      Delete
    2. I need HELP if someone have a soft copy reviewer for Sub Professional please send it on my e-mail add: melcamelendres747@yahoo.com
      thank you so much for concerned.

      Delete
  10. THANKS FOR SHARING THE REVIEWER..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gooԁness! Aωeѕomе article ԁuԁе!

    Thanks, Hoωеver I аm having troubles with yοur RSS.
    I dοn't know why I can't subѕcгibе to it.
    Is therе anybody hаνing identical RSS іssues?
    Anybody who knows the answer cаn you kindly reѕponԁ?

    Τhаnks!!

    Feel free to surf to my pagе :: long term loans for people with poor credit

    ReplyDelete
  12. So - "Civil Service Exam Reviewer" - I wouldn't have thought it would be so good reading as this. Now I should finally go and do some work.

    Also visit my page ... Fast and instant loans

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dont finκ I unԁeгѕtand this 2 b totaly honеst.
    Myt аv to go οther place tο gеt it.



    Cheсκ out my ρage - best loans on the market

    ReplyDelete
  14. can anybody take the exam even if they are only high school graduate?

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you for the reviewer how many times i go to cafe shop just to research a free reviewer at last i found this blog it would be a big help for me thank you so much i hope i can
    make it this for the second time around...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://csc.juanpinoy.com/2012/03/cse-reviewer-compilation-2012.html <- fee civil service exam reviewers

      Delete

Please leave a comment here.